ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:47:11 -0400
Matt,
        I'm not sure whether to find your last post encouraging or not.  I'm glad
that you survived your highschool adventures with girls and pot, but you're
looking back.  I'm still looking ahead at the unknown! GRIN!
        By the way, lover boy is sick.  He still managed to take the bus to his
girl friends house today after school instead of coming home, but he is too
sick to go to work.  He says he aches all over.  Well, what do you expect
from riding on a bicycle, in the rain, for three hours, in the middle of
the night.  I'm having a really hard time working up sympathy.  See why I
asked the holy spirit to take over for me last night?  I'll admit, I"m ugly
right now!
        And, about girls:  true, they are legal, but, they can end up being just
as expensive and just as deadly.  Plus, drugs don't have a natural pull
built into the body system until you are adicted, but attraction to  girls
is driven by raging hormones which are kind of hard to get away from.  Why
else do you think that terrorists plug into young males?  It's to channel
that energy in a different direction.  Bombs, girls, bombs, girls, hmmmmm!
Kathy