ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:46:22 -0500
Sharon,

Insurances are a real hoot aren't they. I suppose  when they told you this
you could have said, "huh? What?" *bang, bang, bang head on table a few
times* "I'm sorry Miss Insurance Rep I can't make out what you are  saying
with this cruddy old FM System I got here."

*bang . bang . bang, bang, bang, bang bang bang BangBangBangBangBang*

"but Miss Sharon, what was that banging I just heard?"

"Well  it is 104 point 9"

"104 point 9? I'm sorry I don't follow Miss Sharon"

"Yes 104 point 9 FM  Today's Head Banging station from Bangor Maine,  this
old FM hearing aid system keeps picking up when I turn my head just the
right way. They play head banger music, and if I get into the tunes a bit?
and bang my head like that, sometimes I am able to hear what others are
saying, so what were you saying now honey?"

Seriously, I'm sorry you were disappointed, but patience is good and I'm
sure it will all work out on God's timing and even though it doesn't help
the immediate disappointment, we do have that to hold fast to until it is
realized.

Brad