C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:00:53 -0800
I do agree, Kat.(although when my neighbors smoke, it comes into my
apartment by the windows, and ugh! Then I have to close my windows!) Don't
insurance companies already raise rates for smokers? I just was thinking
that a kit might be more helpful than 25.00.

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/