C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:37:31 -0600
Hi all!

First of all to Johnathin, Hi my name is Gary and I live in California
about 50 miles south of San Francisco. I have C-P and am totaly blind
from birth.  About 10 years ago, I lost my legs and am now a double
ampute.  It makes for an interesting life and I never get bord!!

As I was reading your story, it made me think of this Web Site I just
found.  As I said it might be a new way to find friends and more.

So you hang in there John.  I think you'll find lots of cool people
here who will be more then happy to help you out, or just give you an
ear when you need it.  The info for the Web Site is below.

Later!!-Gary

DateAble, Inc.
http://www.dateable.org/