C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:45:42 -0400
I really like the idea of the placard having an id photo.  Heck, then if
someone comes out of a store and gets in a car with a placard and they
aren't with the person whose picture is on the card, the cops can nab them.
I could see this idea increasing revenues quite a bit!  Heck, at Towson
University, they have more handicapped parking spaces than most places and
yet they are always full.  I find that odd when I have only seen about 5
other students with mobility issues.  Of course, parking is at a premium and
folks will scam the system to have a better chance at a spot...