C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:31:52 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2004 12:09:31 Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Upon  thinking on your situation some more, Michael, I'm also wondering if
your  co-worker is jealous of you?  Maybe he thinks you get too  much
favouritism from your boss.  If that's the case, the dept-wide  ergonomic
study Meir is proposing should help lay some of that to  rest.

You have a good point.  He has a cold sarcastic view of things when it  comes
to disabled people.  On this I would say karma will happen.  The  more
someone talks down about a person, it will come back and haunt that  someone.

On the point of doing an ergonomic study, my pattern of work is way
different than everyone else.  I would have to make time with my supervisor  and
department head supervisor to detail my pattern to get an understanding on  what
can be improved.  My department is separated in three areas.  The  front section
is public access area where the librarians and supervisors work,  book
storage, and shipping section where I work in.