BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:03:58 -0800
We don't have a great number of mobile homes and not many are in "parks"
most are single units on acreage.  We have 2 on 35 acres way back in the
boonies.  Our son lives in one and the other we rent out.  Folks are really
eager to rent it as it is way out away from town and VERY quiet.  We don't
do tornados up here.  Ruth