BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:22:41 -0600
Ralph,

For some reason when I'm reading one of your emails and hit the reply
nothing happens.  The next morning I've got blank unsent emails
addressed to you.  Now the same damn thing is happening with one other
Pin-head.  So, I'm not ignoring your pearls of wisdom and the other
matter, but if the problem is on your end, please fix it.

As for the Bean Counters discouraging a 5K solution to a problem
they've budgeted 100K for...I guess you have to spend some time on the
inside of a large semi-public beaurocracy to believe it, or to have
been driven nutz by it.  The best management book I ever read before
leaving the public sector was, "Management of the Absurd".  Great book.

-jc