From:
"Alex C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:13:05 -0500
Hello Keith,
I have been a keyboardist for several years now (about 22 years), but I
am not familiar with your request.
However, there is a very knowledgeable list of blind musicians on the
MIDI-MAG mailing list that could probably serve you well.

To subscribe send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
words subscribe midi-mag as the body.

This should work. If it does not, please let me know.

73, Alex Coleman, KI4HPT