From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:33:06 -0400
Anthony, I heard you on ECARS today, I just put up the new antenna, you
moved off while I was making my test run with it and I've been buttoning
everything up since then. Maybe I'll be able to talk to you soon, still have
1 little issue I need to resolve but I'll work on that probably tomorrow,
I'm still coming through my computer speakers for some reason. all my coax
has been disturbed though and I think that's it, I might have a loop
somewhere. or something.