From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:04:13 -0600
I think the TH F6A perhaps has a CW output of the frequency...as for the
icom, I can't remember anyone ever saying it has a CW output...
Your friend is looking for specifically an HT only? there are several great
radios for around the same cost as one of those HT's with voice modules in
them.
Your question on a volt meter, yes, there is a talking multi-meter
available.  It runs around $250 I believe.
The name is the Omega HHM1.
There are those on this list who can give you a good run down of that meter
since i don't own one yet.
Also i think there is an electronic manual available to take a look at and
see if that is the beast you want.
Regards
Colin