From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:31:34 -0600
I've heard that like many other standards, we're one of the few countries
using, or still playing with it. I think IBOC's been a debate around radio
awhile now. I think I've heard of stories where stations have tried it and
decided to turn it off because it needs so much spectrum to run. I think the
only way we could really go digital with radio with current technology is to
eliminate analog at once, or develope something that doesn't make noise
noticable in to the analog audio.