From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:03:49 -0500
Hi, Christine.  I've been using Echolink and it's working pretty well.  Most
of the settings can be adjusted without sighted assistance with the
exception of some of the alarms under the stations tab, and if you're using
a router, you'll need to go into the router settings and open the ports for
Echolink, but other than that, it's worked pretty well.  Let me know if I
can assist you further.  Have a great day!  Brian Zolo WA8SYX