From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:48:39 -0800
Thanks for the good words.  My THF6A should be here Wednesday.  The manual
that I downloaded from "I can work this thing" looks huge.  It may take me a
little longer but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.  I also ordered the cord
to attach it to my computer and I downloaded the software from Kenwood but
so far I can't make any sense of it.  Perhaps it doesn't work until I hook
up the HT.

73

Bob Humbert KG6YAA