From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:47:17 -0600
Not that I have found, I push my mike gain up all the way, and make sure
mike is checked as the audio input.  A great freeware program is quickmix,
it allows you to save and load sound configuration settings when you want
them, rather than going through controol pannel every time you want to
change settings.
Found it on the jfw lite page.  I had to get a better mike at
first.  Remember to use node 9999 to listen to your signal.