From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:31:46 -0800
We have repeaters all over town.  Probably the most open and widely used
is the 34 94 machine on the Hilton.  It has a pl of 100 and all are
welcome.  This isn't so on all the repeaters here in town.  I really don't
monitor anything much but my own and the club machine I help maintain
which is 145.39 minus and pl of 100.  This one is on black mountain and
isn't all that sensitive at the moment--we're working on that problem.  If
you're down on the strip, 34 94 is your best bet.  Also, give me a call on
my machine which is here at my house in northwest part of town.  It is
444.525 plus 5 and pl of  146.2

This is also the home of my i r l p node 3148

Give me a call when you're in town.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr