From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:48:54 -0500
Actually, that's been in for quite some time. I signed up for it months ago
and they had that option.

It's very nice, and yes the site is extremely accessible. and they just
recently added practice exams, which is nice too! I wish I'd had that when I
was first getting my license, but plan to use it to get my general questions
going if I can ever find an accessible code program.