From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:00:33 -0500
If you are interested in monitoring police and fire in your area I believe
that you have quite a few trunked systems in your area.  Try
http://www.radioreference.com the basic membership is free, and you just
have to get a sign in name and password and you can get trunked and
conventional data for your area as well as other areas.