From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:21:36 -0500
Yes, there is cable and speech friendly software for the TH-F6A, software is
a free download form Kenwood's web site, and the cable, I forget the price
but it's not too bad.  As for the Braille'n'speak,  I still haven't mastered
it, and I've been using one for almost 10 years, every time I put mine down
for more then 2 or 3 weeks I have to look everything up all over again to
use it.