From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:50:31 -0600
I think a few on this list may remember this old Gonset classic.

It was one of my dream rigs as a kid, and I may have a shot at getting one.

My question for anyone who ever operated one as a blind ham is how easy were
they to modify for transmitter tuning?

I have a tuning oscillator, but wonder about the voltage through the
metering circuit. On many of the old rigs, the meter was directly in the
plate line, thus placing 800 or more votes through any external instrument
used for tuning.

Does anyone have any recollection of using this old classic?

Mike Duke, K5XU