C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:47:41 -0400
7bit
From:
Joy Welan <[log in to unmask]>
Re: Josh Blue clip

There are lots more clips of Josh at
http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/ and
http://joshblue.typepad.com/joshblue/video.html.

I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this, but while I liked
Josh a lot and thought he was funny, I thought that Ty Barnett was
funnier in their last two performances.  Josh repeated a lot of
material, but Ty's was always new.  I'm kind of afraid that Josh got
some sympathy votes.  I'm definitely very happy for the exposure he's
getting, though, and it's great to see him succeed.

~Joy~