C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:06:23 -0700
My initial response would be, as I was walking away, "A Whopper", if it
were McDonald's or "A Big Mac" if it were Burger King, or whatever the
main competitor's signature menu item was.  That is absolutely
inexcusable!  Almost as bad as saying to an African American, "What you
gonna have, N______?"

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950