C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:43:43 -0700
I recall how pissed i was at my then husband when I found out he parked in
the blue zone at his job and there were plenty of other parking spaces and
he had absolutely no mobility impairment! he gave me a song & dance about
how there should be some benefits to his being my husband! ugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!

BoredWhen...)

> I really like the idea of the placard having an id photo.  Heck, then if
> someone comes out of a store and gets in a car with a placard and they
> aren't with the person whose picture is on the card, the cops can nab
them.
> I could see this idea increasing revenues quite a bit!  Heck, at Towson
> University, they have more handicapped parking spaces than most places and
> yet they are always full.  I find that odd when I have only seen about 5
> other students with mobility issues.  Of course, parking is at a premium
and
> folks will scam the system to have a better chance at a spot...
When...)