Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:30:36 -0600
This was sent to me by a friend.

K5XU

Something of interest from the ARRL site.

quote:

Array Solutions acquires RF Applications marketing rights: Array Solutions
has acquired the exclusive marketing rights to RF Applications VFD, P-3000
and P-5000 wattmeters and the IBS-1 Intelligent Band Switch. RF Applications
will continue to manufacture and support these products and will honor all
existing warranties. "We are excited that Array Solutions has elected to add
our products to their product line," said RF Applications President Bruce R.
Knox, W8GN. "We feel that our products need better exposure to the
marketplace, and Array Solutions' market presence is a perfect answer to
that need." Array Solutions President Jay Terleski, WX0B, said the RF
Applications' power-measurment devices will be an important part of the
company's vertical array-phasing products it's introducing this year. RF
Applications has announced that it no longer will manufacture its P-2000A,
P-5000A and P-2000CW wattmeters. The WinWatt will continue to be marketed
and sold exclusively by RF Applications.