Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:12:12 -0600
Let's stop bitching and start doing.  If we can find the materials, scan
them, get a couple of volunteers to clean up the scans, especially the
formulas, and post them to I Can Work This Thing.com, we are done.
Might be a project that we could find sighted volunteers from the list or
from a club to assist with.  It would take an obcessive cumpulsive ham to
do it, and we know no hams would ever fit that diagnossis, right?

If the new exams are available on-line, why not copy and paste them in to a
document, or just send the URL to the list.

If we want them to make an accessible world for us, we will have to teach
them how to do it.  They really don't know and it is unrealistic to expect
them to know.