Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:06:57 -0500
Also, if you have an AStron power supply, as I found out 911 when I was
doing all kinds of relays and all,  you can push them for a very short time
well over the rating though I wouldn't try it in every day use,  so really,
I have the RS-35 power supply with the meters on it just in case, and I
hardly ever shut it off even because my packet station is up all the time
and it runs my radios, scanners, TNC, and some times other things too if
it's more convenient and it just sits there and hums right along and I know
at least 30 people with out thinking about it that use the same power supply
model and say the same thing as Anthony and myself.  I also have the diamond
X200 for 2 meters and 440,  great antenna though if you're limited to
indoors it will never fit.  Honestly though, I have it up and people say you
can't even see it if you're not really looking for it here and I'm extremely
happy with the performance.