Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:06:49 EST

hi listmates,

wanted to spread the word. we had a wonderful valentine's weekend dinner last
night at Bistango's on 3rd ave and 29th st. i used their gf annotated menu
and had an array of choices. when everyone else started with bruschetta, mine
was served in a radiccio leaf instead of on bread. i chose the sausage and
broccoli rabe and the bistango salad. both were scrumptious. my husband had the
chicken scarparelli which he said was also delicious. it was gf, even though he
is not. i was still stuck with fruit plate for dessert, but honestly i was too
full for anything heavier anyway. (although their cakes(not gf) did look
yummy) for those who could eat them. and as terrific as the food, the staff's
attitude was so friendly and helpful. they never made me feel like they were doing
me a favor. i'd go back (and will) in a minute.

thank you gfrap for enlisting bistango.

marlene