EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:10:39 -0400
Hello,

A popular interactive activity in eLearning applications is the drag &
drop. For example, you might have a list of terms on the left-hand side of
the screen, and definitions on the right. The exercise would be to move
the terms over to the appropriate definitions. I am curious if anyone has
developed a drag & drop activity that is accessible specifically for JAWS
users? I know that JAWS has a way to simulate dragging & dropping, but I
have yet to see it in action.

Thanks,
Jennison