EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Varonis,Evangeline M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:03:02 -0500
Hi, Professor Coombs.

I registered for this the day it was announced but have not received an e-mail with further instructions. I have reserved a Distance Learning classroom so that a group of us at The University of Akron can view this together. Please send me the information I will need to join the conference.

Thanks.

Litsa Varonis
330.972.2541 office
330.936.3376 cell