From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:03:47 -0500

First, I want to thank all the people who have been working to get my radio
documentary "Gut Reaction" on your local public radio stations.  We have had
a lot of success.  It has been on in nearly 60 different markets and you are
a large part of that.

For those who haven't been successful in getting it on the air, and for
others who may have missed it when it was on in your area, I wanted to let
you know that there are some other ways to hear the show.

It will be available for download via i-Tunes shortly.  I'll post to the
list when I know more about that (still have some i's to dot and t's to
cross).

In the meantime, you can hear the show at my website
http://rlpaulproductions.com/  When you get there, click on "documentaries."
You need to have Real Player loaded on your computer in order to hear it.
Hearing it on the computer, it won't sound as good as it does on the radio,
but it's still good.

Hope everyone gets to hear it.

Richard Paul