From:
"K. Simmerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:15:29 -0600

No one was really able to help with this but some wanted to know what it was
and how you use it. Its wonderful for making candies and other items covered
with vanilla or chocolate. I take gf crackers and put peanut butter between
2 (to make a sandwich) and then dip in melted chocolate bark and its out of
this world. You can make peanut clusters with it and also melt it and mix in
just about anything. This is what I heard:

I have never been able to find almond bark, so instead I melt semisweet
chocolate chips, or the Nestle white chips.  When melting the chips, I add 3
T of shortening to help with the consistency.  You have to keep microwaving
the chocolate, but it works pretty well and tastes great.
Kari

Krogers has been gluten-free in the past.

Plymouth Pantry is what I have used before, but haven't checked yet this
year.  Let me know what you find out.