VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:14:05 -0500
Hi Guys,
My turn;-).
My avg gives me an error message that: "something bad happened to the
application."  It saves a log entry which of course, makes no sense at all.
It seems to happen during the update process but everything still updates
ok.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but it didn't
help.
Anybody have an idea?

Thanks.
Steve www.agelofl.com