VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:50:00 -0400
Anthony,
If this is the same Dr. Glaser  who was connected with the Bascon Palmer Eye
Institute in Miami, your friend will be in excellent hands.  Years ago I was
under his care.
With all do respect, I  support Peter's request for you to take more time
with your messages.  They are not at all fun to read with a screen reader.
Best of luck to you and your friend.

Stewart