From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 20:16:54 -0700
On Sunday, May 15, 2005, at 18:09 US/Pacific, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> I also tested positive for baker's and brewer's yeast, it's not just
> the
> overgrowth of candida. Therefore I am supposed to avoid anything with
> yeast
> in it.

We are all just big bags of bugs. If you tested, you could probably
find E.coli and salmonella in everyone too. It's a matter of balance,
and how capable your system is of maintaining it. I still think that
introduction of things, even in amounts not normally found in the body,
is not going to throw things out of equilibrium in a healthily
responding organism. If I were you, I'd be looking into getting fixed,
as you're doing with the diet, and forget about avoiding yeasts,
because they're everywhere anyway.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!