ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:07:12 -0600
Phil,

In all my thoughts regarding Gretchen coming back to the Lord, I totally
forgot how her children must just be thrilled beyond belief to have mommy
back standing tall and walking straight. I remember the little one? Taylor
is he? That would get physically sick with worry. What a great relief it
must be for those little guys.

Brad