ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:02:36 -0600
OK. This is a long shot. I am trying to collect any work I had done in
songwriting and etc... I thought I had saved them to disk from my old
computer and installed them to the newer computer many months ago, then
gave the perverbial Okie dokie to my son to delete my stuff off the old
computer. Well? Not everything copied, in fact little did copy I found out
much to my dismay. There is a poem I am currently trying to find anywhere I
might have sent or put it. I know I posted it once to the list, perhaps the
old list which no archives would be saved. The title of the poem is called
"The Table" if any of you think you might have it in a trash bin, perhaps
part of a reply in your Out box please let me know.

What a bummer. I need to write all new stuff lol. I'm only remembering bits
and pieces of some I really did not want to forget. I hope I printed them
out, I have a folder with stuff in it somewhere lol. Thanks.

Brad

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!