C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:15:53 +0800
Kathy wrote:
> All I can suggest at this point is clearing your Firefox cache and trying
> again.

Just tried Google again, everything seems to be working... so far!
Thanks for your suggestions, Kat

> Just out of curiosity, which Linux distro are you using?

Ummmm, I know I should know what you mean by "distro", but I don't know,
ya know? ;-)  Pretend I'm a not very bright 2 year old when it comes to
computers.  Plus it's winter here and fuuuh-reezing cold and my brain is
running backwards!  Do you mean the version of Gnome?

Rayna