C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:26:06 -0700
welcome aboard linda,
  it appears that you all have gotten a lot of ducks
in a row on helping Case. he sounds like a small
wonder. you'll gets lots of infomation here. my first
bit is to tell you you are on tract. help him adjust
where necessary and don't baby him.
  i am ken, a 56 year old retried computer programmer.
i have two children and two am a grandchildren. i live
in metro atlanta.
  by the way, i like hawaii. what island are you on?