C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:17:01 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Heart and Stroke Foundation
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: June is Stroke Awareness Month!

  <http://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Images/blast/1Jun05/neaJun05_shim.gif>
 <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Fy5l0EI> Heart &
Stroke Foundation (logo) Finding answers. For life.
<http://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Images/blast/1Jun05/neaJun05_shim.gif>
This year alone, about 50,000 Canadian lives will be changed forever by
stroke.
 This year alone, about 50,000 Canadian lives will be changed forever by
stroke. One of them could be someone you love.
<http://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Images/blast/1Jun05/neaJun05_one_of_them.g
if>
DONATE TODAY - YOUR GIFT WILL DOUBLE!*

Give  <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get50E6>
your support now and help raise an extra $10,000 in matching gifts* for
research. Boehringer Ingelheim, a major research and development health
care company, is generously matching each gift we receive during June,
Stroke Awareness Month.

Research into stroke prevention and treatment has never been so urgently
needed. Canada's population is aging. That means more of us are at risk
of stroke. Research breakthroughs offer our greatest hope for recovery.

Chances are, someone you know will be affected. A friend. A family
member. A co-worker or neighbour. We all need to work together.

Your gift today to the Heart and Stroke Foundation will help support
some of the most promising, peer-reviewed research into stroke treatment
and prevention. It's not just a gift - it's an investment in those you
love... maybe even yourself.

Please  <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get50E6>
give now! To learn more about the importance of giving, please visit our
Web  <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get60E7>
site.

 <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get50E6> Make my
gift now
 <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get60E7> 5
reasons to give

June is Stroke Awareness Month.

*The Heart and Stroke Foundation thanks Boehringer Ingelheim Canada
Ltd/Ltee for their financial support. This acknowledgement does not
constitute an endorsement of their products or services. Every dollar
raised through this email campaign will be matched by our generous
corporate partner, Boehringer Ingelheim Canada Ltd/Ltee, to either a
maximum of $10,000, or until June 30, 2005. Please note this applies to
online donations made through the Heart and Stroke Foundation Web site.
Online donations must be received between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight
Time on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 and 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on
Thursday, June 30, 2005 to be eligible for the match. After that period,
online donations are no longer eligible for a match.

Privacy  <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0FhbH0EA>
Policy
Click here <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  to unsubscribe
from email appeals
To unsubscribe from all Heart and Stroke Foundation email
communications,
including He@lthline e-newsletter, click here
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Having trouble viewing this email? Click
<http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/hpXR0GOJM50KfR0Get80EA> here.

  <http://mail.emcmail.com/cgi-bin1/flosensing?y=pXR0GOJM50KfR0BZ>