BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:27:19 -0700
This put me to rememberin'.  My brother got married, oh about 30 years ago.
It was a very quiet affair but a few days later some of us relatives were
invited to their apt to celebrate.  There was a mess of the typical foods
that are served at such get-togethers.  One of Donna's brothers kept sayin'
he had some Wild Turkey in the oven but I couldn't smell anything that
smelled like a turkey roastin' but I never said anything because I didn't
want to appear impolite or anything indicating I was wantin' some of that
turkey.  After a spell Donna's mother left and THEN her brother opens the
oven and pulls out a BOTTLE OF WHISKEY!!!!!!!!  I was mightily
disappointed.  We left shortly thereafter.

So what kind of Wild Turkey are YOU having this Thanksgiving???  Ruth