AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:06:54 -0500
To the best of my knowledge, Lilly and Van Fleet's study is the only one
that investigates the accessibility of public library web sites in the US.
There is one other study, by Ormes and Peacock, that focuses on web
accessibility at public libraries in the UK. For full references, please
consult the bibliography at
http://library.uwsp.edu/aschmetz/accessible/websurveys.htm.

If you find any other studies, please let me know.

Axel

Axel Schmetzke
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point