AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:55:10 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Okay. So now the AIDS pandemic is the Pope's fault.  Blame the millions
of AIDS orphans on him.  Condoms are not new. They were not invented in
the last 30 years.  This AIDS pandemic has been developing over the last
30 years.  Some people in those countries use condoms.  Again, I tell
you, whether you believe me or not, condom use will not prevent the
spread of AIDS. Condoms are not foolproof.  Indiscriminate, illicit and
adulterous sex and forcible rape are responsible.  If you do not address
these behaviors, all of the condoms in the world will not help you.