AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:08:16 -0700
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Sorry, folks!  The truncated last statement in my
comment below should have read, "It is not about
science; rather, it is about opposing what some
consider religion."

- Wilmot

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/19/national/19meditate.html?emc=eta1

http://ads.nyt.com/th.ad/nytnyt-textEmailThisdefault-Center1A/academyawards_text/?_RM_REDIR_=http://www.nytimes.com/ref/movies/oscars/bestpictures.html