AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 07:04:11 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Today at 6:30 pm, a memorial service will be held for Brigitte Gnoumou and Clarisse Sanon's father, brother-in-law, and brother. Please see below for more details:

When:  Saturday, May 22, 2003
Time:  6:30pm
Where: Covenant Presbyterian Church
       326 S. Segoe Road (Corner of Segoe and Mineral Point Roads)

Within less than four months, Brigitte, Clarisse and Yazon lost three members of their family:

Jean Etienne Sanon on March 29, 2004 in Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
Abel Kientega on January 7, 2004 in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Hyacinthe Sanon on December 7, 2003 in Paris, France.

Brigitte, Clarisse, Yazon and their family have been a major source of comfort and support in our community over the years. We could not remain indifferent when we heard of the sudden passing of their beloved relatives. So this memorial will give us the opportunity to celebrate the life of each one of the departed, continue to comfort and support the family as they adjust to this difficult time. Our compassion and solidarity make the pain easier to bear.

MapQuest map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=326+S.+Segoe+Road&city=madison&state=wi&zipcode=53705&search=++Search++
Church website:
Http://www.covenant.madison.wi.us/