From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 23:41:31 -0500
I have Nero 6 with all the upgrades, bells, and whistles. There was one
purchase that I had to make (MPEG4 I believe) in order to get it to play
some DVD's. I have found that Nero uses an incredible amount of system
resources, and DVD Shrink does not. I stripped the region codes off of the
Pink Panther library, and burned them onto DVD+R and had no problems with
jitters or skips.

Also, using out of region DVD's can only be switched on your system a
certain number of times, and then something else bad happens, just what, I'm
unsure since I haven't gotten there yet, but given time I guess I will find
out and deal with it then.

Now, DVD Decrypter I found to be a bit hard to understand, but then I'm a
novice when it comes to the world of DVD's. Most would say experiment, and I
would, given time, which is a bit limited these days.

Just my thoughts...

Dean Kiley