Geraldine Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:42:36 -0500
I am running Windows XP and have a Linksys wireless access point router hooked up so that my husband and myself can access the internet with our notebooks.  What do I have to do so that nobody in the neighborhood or sitting outside our house could hook up to my connection?  I would appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL