Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:32:55 -0700
Kristina> So you think I need to keep my carbs that low permanently or
temporarily?

I'm not a candida expert but what your doctor says makes sense.  Your
glucose levels are moderately high and that available glucose is
feeding the candida.  I believe that the Rosedale plan of zero carbs,
moderate protein, and high quality fats will solve your issue with both
the candida and the high glucose.  I also believe that if you were to do
it permanently you'd be the healthiest person in the world.  But that's
not reality, right?  I'd at least go low carb, mod protein, high fat
until the candida dies off and other health issues are solved.

Note to newbies.  This is advanced stuff that I wouldn't worry about at
this stage of the game unless you simply really enjoy this type of
thing.  You'll get 90% of the paleo benefits just avoiding grains,
dairy, beans, and unhealthy fats.  It's paleo 201, you might say.

Jim