From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 19:33:11 -0600
Your last post said they stated that 2oz = 400 calories which is what makes
sence.  The 3.2 oz bars are twice the size of the 2 oz bars (don't even get
me started on the math) and there is no way that the bars you have just
received have the same calories as a quarter pound hamburger patty. I eat
them with sunflower seeds as a meal and trust me I am not the lean cuisine
type of guy.

Wayne

PS.enjoy your Pemmican, I received a batch yesterday afternoon and it is
really tasty this month.