From:
Suzy Pod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 10:58:06 -0700
Hi Adrienne, this is a great question and I'm hoping that you get many responses.  I also have this (practically life long) condition, and I have always thought that dairy products, coffee and perhaps glutenous grains contributed to making it worse.  I think that many self-experiments have shown me that this condition is some type of allergy (despite what doctors say) although there are times when it flares up even though my diet is perfect and I cannot point to only one causal factor.  Another stream of thought out there is that it is hormonal, and I think that this argument has some merit as well.  What do you think?  Have any of your experiences with diet/topical treatment been more successful than others?
Thanks,
S.

Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Any paleo gals out there have either keratosis pilaris and/or very dry skin
on backs of upper arms or shins? If so, did you find paleo eating helped
this?

Yahoo! Mail