Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:28:30 -0000
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:35:14 -0500, Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Here's an extract:
>
> "A new study concludes that the earliest known humans appeared in
> southern Ethiopia by about
> 195,000 years ago, about 35,000 years earlier than previously thought,
> based on what researchers
> say are the oldest anatomically modern human fossils ever found.
> Although leaving the full-
> fledged arrival of Homo sapiens far from resolved, the "bombshell," as
> it's being called by other
> scientists, suggests that roughly three-fourths of modern human
> evolution occurred within the
> African continent."
>
> The full article (one of many in the press now) is at:
>
> http://www.newsday.com/news/health/ny-hsbone0217,0,7995255.story?coll=ny-health-big-pix
>
> This has implications as it narrows, to a small exent, the range of
> foods with which our genome
> was shaped.

If I have it correctly, this implies that since they didn't find any human
remains elsewhere, they don't exist.

Did they look on Baffin Island? Greenland? Antarctica? etc.

African genesis is still the politically correct belief. Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord! etc.

Cynical William

--
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.